Account Analytic No Linesby ACSONE SA/NV https://acsone.eu/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://acsone.eu/
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
Account Analytic No Lines
This module hides analytics lines from accounting menus and disable their generation from an invoice or a move line.
In many situations (i.e. when there are no analytic distribution, and when people don't consider timesheets as analytic entries), the generation of analytic entries for each account move is redundant, creates overhead and poses a risk of desynchronization between analytic data and GL entries. In such situations users are happy to do their analytics reporting on account move lines and don't need analytic entries. This module disables the generation of analytic entries and related menus.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Thomas Binsfeld <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.