Payments Due listby Odoo Community Association (OCA), Agile Business Group, Tecnativa, Zikzakmedia SL
Payments and due list
This module adds a due list of pending payments. The list contains every expected payment, generated by invoices or by intermediate moves (for example, generated by payment/direct debit orders with the module account_banking_payment_transfer. The list is fully filterable.
No configuration is needed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Jordi Esteve <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lorenzo Battistini <email@example.com>
- Alex Comba <firstname.lastname@example.org> (OpenERP v7 port)
- Bruno Bottacini <email@example.com> (OpenERP v7 port)
- Andrea Cometa <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Odoo v8 port)
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Jordi Ballester <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Odoo v9 port)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.