Account Payment Returnsby Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-payment , 7 i TRIA https://github.com/OCA/account-payment , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/account-payment , initOS GmbH & Co. https://github.com/OCA/account-payment , https://github.com/OCA/account-payment
|Also available in version||v 7.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 8.0|
Returned Customers Payment Orders
This module implements customer receivables returns and allows to send related reconciled account move lines back to a state where the debt is still open, and letting history of it.
This module can be extended adding importers that automatically fills the full returned payment record.
Go to Accounting > Customers > Customer Payment Returns, and create a new record, register on each line a paid (reconciled) receivable journal item, and input the amount that is going to be returned.
Another option to fill info is setting references and click match button to find matches with invoices, move lines or moves. This functionality is extended by other modules as account_payment_return_import_sepa_pain
Next, press button "Confirm" to create a new move line that removes the balance from the bank journal and reconcile items together to show payment history through it.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add a button to see the created move.
- Allow to add a commission amount on each line.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.