Payment Term Extensionby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/account-payment , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/account-payment , Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/account-payment , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-payment
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 8.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Account Payment Term Extension
This module extends the functionality of payment terms to :
- support rounding, months and weeks on payment term lines
- allow to set more than one day of payment in payment terms
- allow to apply a chronological order on lines. For example, with a payment term which contains 2 lines. On standard, the due date of all lines is calculated from the invoice date. With this feature, the due date of the second line is calculated from the due date of the first line.
To configure the Payment Terms and see the new options on the Payment Term Lines, you need to:
- Go to the menu Accounting > Configuration > Management > Payment Terms.
To use multiple payment days, define for each payment term line which payment days apply, separated by spaces, commas or dashes.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.