Invoice, Bill, Customer, Vendor Credit Note Approval Workflowby iPredict IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://ipredictitsolutions.com
|Lines of code||174|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 10.0|
Invoice,Bill, Customer, Vendor Credit Note Approval Workflow
- Configuration to set Minimum amount for invoice, Bill, Customer Credit note and Vendor Credit Note.
- This module will allows you to approve Invoice, Bill, Customer, Vendor by Account Manager of same company.
- Email intimation to all Account manager of company to approve or view Invoice,Bill, Customer, Vendor Credit Note created by user.
- Add Approved by in Invoice, Bill, Customer, Vendor Credit Note .
- Feasible with multi company environment.
A). Customer Invoice Approval Button in view
B). Customer Invoice Approval email to account managers
A). Vendor Bill Approval Button in view
B). Vendor Bill Approval email to account managers
A). Customer Credit Note Approval Button in view
B). Customer Credit Note Approval email to account managers
A). Vendor Credit Note Approval Button in view
B). Vendor Credit Note Approval email to account managers
Technical Help , Queries & Support
For any other assistance related to the new Odoo feature, customization or Odoo Development.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.