Switzerland - Bank typeby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/l10n-switzerland , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-switzerland
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
Switzerland - Bank type
This addons will add different bank types required by specific swiss electronic payment like DTA and ESR. It allows to manage both Post and Bank systems.
It'll perform some validation when entring bank account number or ESR number in invoice and add some Swiss specific fields on bank.
This module is required if you want to use electronic payment in Switzerland.
Account type will be discovered authomatically.
- For IBAN accounts fill account number with IBAN.
- For Postal account fill account number with postal account number in IBAN, 9 digits or 6 digits format (ex. 01-23456-1 or 12345).
Entering a postal number of 9 or 6 digits will auto-complete the bank with PostFinance. (You might create it if you haven't installed l10n_ch_bank)
- For bank account for BVR, select the bank and fill the CCP field in bank, optionally fill the account number with bank number.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
Hasa SA, Open Net SA, Prisme Solutions Informatique SA, Quod SA
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.