Switzerland - Bank Payment File (DTA)by Camptocamp http://www.camptocamp.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.camptocamp.com
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0 v 8.0|
This module implements DTA. Note that it depends on these two modules: 'l10n_ch_base_bank' and 'account_payment_order'
To install this module, you need to:
- download and install manually
- or directly install it over Odoo-Apps
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Nicolas Bessi (Camptocamp)
- Vincent Renaville email@example.com
- Joël Grand-Guillaume firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guewen Baconnier email@example.com
- Paul Catinean firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicola Malcontenti email@example.com
- Alex Comba firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miguel Tallón <email@example.com>
- Kumar Aberer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.