Accounting Import Cresusby Camptocamp https://odoo-community.org/ , Open Net Sàrl https://odoo-community.org/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://odoo-community.org/
Accounting and Finance (account_accountant)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 9.0 v 10.0|
This module add the ability to import CSV file from Crésus software (www.cresus.ch)
Nothing special to install this module. Just click on install in module list.
No configuration is required to use this module.
In order to import your 'Crésus Salaires' .txt file you must complete the following requirements :
- The accounts, analytical accounts used in the Crésus file must be previously created into Odoo.
- If the Crésus file uses VAT codes (i.e: IPI), please make sure you have indicated this code in the related Odoo tax (field : Crésus tax name). Warning, the Odoo tax must be 'tax included'. If the tax does not exist you have to create it.
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.