|Read description for||v 12.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 7.0|
• Sales Management (sale)
Swiss Payment slip known as ESR/BVR
This addon allows you to print the ESR/BVR report Using Qweb report.
The ESR/BVR is grenerated as an image and is availabe in a fields of the l10n_ch.payment_slip Model.
This module will also allows you to import v11 files provided by financial institute into a bank statement
This module also adds transaction_ref field on entries in order to manage reconciliation in multi payment context (unique reference needed on account.move.line). Many BVR can now be printed from on invoice for each payment terms.
You can adjust the print out of ESR/BVR, which depend on each printer, for every company in the "BVR Data" tab.
This is especialy useful when using pre-printed paper. An option also allow you to print the ESR/BVR in background when using white paper.
By default address format on ESR/BVR is %(street)sn%(street2)sn%(zip)s %(city)s This can be change by setting System parameter bvr.address.format
The ESR/BVR is created each time an invoice is validated. To modify it you have to cancel it and reconfirm the invoice.
To import v11, use the wizard provided in bank statement.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Nicolas Bessi <email@example.com>
- Vincent Renaville <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
- Romain Deheele <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thomas Winteler <email@example.com>
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Guewen Baconnier <email@example.com>
- Alex Comba <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lorenzo Battistini <email@example.com>
- Paul Catinean <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Paulius Sladkevičius <email@example.com>
- David Coninckx <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hasa SA, Open Net SA, Prisme Solutions Informatique SA, Quod SA
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.