Create Procurement Group On Manufacturing Orderby OpenSynergy Indonesia https://opensynergy-indonesia.com/ , Eficent https://opensynergy-indonesia.com/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://opensynergy-indonesia.com/
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 8.0|
Create Procurement Group On Manufacturing Order
This module adds ability to group manufacturing order's raw material moves, and other moves created by it's pull flow, by given procurement group.
To install this module, you need to:
- Clone the branch 9.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/manufacture
- Add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- Update the module list
- Go to menu Setting -> Modules -> Local Modules
- Search For Create Procurement Group On Manufacturing Order
- Install the module
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to menu Manufacturing -> Manufacturing -> Manufacturing Orders
- Create manufacturing order. Do not forget to fill Raw Material Procurement Group
- When MO is confirmed. Raw material moves with make to order procurement method, and it's other moves created by it's pull flow, will be grouped based on Raw Material Procurement Group given
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.