Operating Unitby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit
|Versions||14.0 13.0 8.0 9.0 10.0 15.0 16.0 12.0 11.0|
An operating unit (OU) is an organizational entity part of a company, with separate management ownership. Management by OU is aimed to introduce the following features:
- Data partitioning from other OU.
- Own sequencing schemes.
- User access administration for data processing and reporting.
- Product and customer independence of OU.
- OU specific P&L and Balance sheet.
No external library is used.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Assign Multi Operating Unit group to user.
- Go to Settings / Companies / Operating Units and create Operating Units.
This module defines the operating unit entity and the user's security rules. Other modules extend the standard Odoo apps with the OU.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.