Partner Identification Numbersby ChriCar Beteiligungs- und Beratungs- GmbH https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , LasLabs https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Onestein https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 7.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 8.0|
Partner Identification Numbers
This module allows to manage all sort of identification numbers and certificates which are assigned to a partner (company or individual) and vary from country to country.
- Commercial register
- VAT ID
- Fiscal ID's
- Membership numbers
- Driver license
No specific installation step required
Configure all ID types you need in Sales > Configuration > Address Book > Partner ID Categories. For example, we create a category 'Driver License':
- Name of this ID type. For example, 'Driver License'
- Code, abbreviation or acronym of this ID type. For example, 'driver_license'
- Python validation code:
- Optional python code called to validate ID numbers of this ID type.
In partner form you will see another tab called 'ID Numbers'. You can add any IDs to this partner, defining:
- ID type defined in configuration. For example, Driver License
- ID Number:
- The ID itself. For example, Driver License number of this person
- Issued by:
- Another partner, who issued this ID. For example, Traffic National Institution
- Place of Issuance:
- The place where the ID has been issued. For example the country for passports and visa
- Valid from:
- Issued date. For example, date when person approved his driving exam, 21/10/2009
- Valid until:
- Expiration date. For example, date when person needs to renew his driver license, 21/10/2019
- ID status. For example new/to renew/expired
- Any further information related with this ID. For example, vehicle types this person can drive
Known issues / Roadmap
- If you want to search a partner by ID you will use advance search form. You can't search by issuer, valid dates, category or notes.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.