Canada - Payroll Accountingby Savoir-faire Linux
• Leave Management (hr_holidays)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Expense Tracker (hr_expense)
• Accounting and Finance (account_accountant)
• Canada - Payroll
• Payroll Accounting
• Canada - Income Tax Deductions
• Canada - Provinces and Territories
• Employee Benefit
• Employee Benefit Exemption
• Employee Benefit On Job
• Employee Benefit Percent
• Employee Exemption
• HR Contract Hourly Rate
• HR Employee First Name, Last Name
• Leave Accruals
• Leave Entitlement
• Payroll Activity
• Payroll Period
• Payslip Year-to-date Amount
• Public Holidays
• Salary Rule Variables
• Advanced Payroll
• HR Contract Multi Jobs
Canada Payroll Accounting
Add the Canada Payroll Journal
Map the salary rules of the Canada payroll structure to accounts of the Canada account chart.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.