Quebec - Payroll Accountingby Savoir-faire Linux http:/www.savoirfairelinux.com/
• Leave Management (hr_holidays)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Expense Tracker (hr_expense)
• Accounting and Finance (account_accountant)
• Canada - Payroll Accounting
• Quebec - Payroll
• Canada - Payroll
• Payroll Accounting
• Canada - Income Tax Deductions
• Canada - Provinces and Territories
• Employee Benefit
• Employee Benefit Exemption
• Employee Benefit On Job
• Employee Benefit Percent
• Employee Exemption
• HR Contract Hourly Rate
• HR Employee First Name, Last Name
• Leave Accruals
• Leave Entitlement
• Payroll Activity
• Payroll Period
• Payslip Year-to-date Amount
• Public Holidays
• Salary Rule Variables
• Advanced Payroll
• HR Contract Multi Jobs
|Also available in version||v 9.0|
Quebec Payroll Accounting
Add the accounting of the Releve 1 summary.
Map the salary rules of the Quebec payroll structure to accounts of the Canada account chart.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.