Odoo 9 Point of Sale Extension
Return products from Point of Sale Frontend
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition & Ubuntu OS.
How to use
- User has to select pos order which is created from pos, and can return products during next purchase and can be managed from frontend also.
- First we have created normal pos order and purchased different quantity products.
- And after completion of order, we have displayed barcode so user can use during return. This barcode is the number of order only.
- This is the number which can be scanned from barcode.
- Now, when we click on "Return Order" button, then there will be prompt to enter order number, which can be scanned from receipt also.
- Automatically, we can see, all products according to scanned order will be visible on screen with quantity.
- User can not return more than purchased quantity.
- During return, if we select "Sale Mode" then we can do normal sale also.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.