|Read description for||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 7.0|
Inventory Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
Discounts in product supplier info
This module allows to input a discount in the supplier info form, and propagate it to purchase order lines:
- The discount appears explicitly in purchase orders instead of being directly discounted in price.
- You can set prices and discounts on the same screen.
- A new field default_supplierinfo_discount is added on res.partner model. This value will be used as the default one, on each supplierinfo of that supplier.
Note: this setting is a new 'company' setting, unavailable for related partners, as accounting-related Settings.
This module requires purchase_discount module, that it's also available in this repository.
To see prices and discounts on supplier info view, you have to enable the option "Manage pricelist per supplier" inside Configuration > Purchases
Go to Purchase > Products, open one product, and edit or add a record on the Suppliers section of the Procurements. You will see in the prices section in the down part a new column called Discount (%). You can enter here the desired discount for that quantity.
When you make a purchase order for that supplier and that product, discount will be put automatically.
Known issues / Roadmap
- The discount is always applied, independently if you have based your pricelist on other value than "Supplier Prices on the product form".
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.