Set/Import Product Image From URLby Almighty Consulting Solutions Pvt. Ltd. https://www.almightycs.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
|Versions||15.0 17.0 16.0 12.0 11.0 14.0 13.0 9.0 10.0|
Set/Import Product Image From URL
In many cases we like to get product Image Directly from URl instead of downloading and uploading image from URL.
When we are importing data from older system to new system we need to set images of product from older URL. You can set product image from URL in individual product using form view. When you set URL and save record it will set image automatically.
Many times you will want to import products from other systems using the odoo import feature but odoo does not offer an out-of-the-box feature to import product images. Using this module you can import the Product Image from URL.
- Simply Add 'Image URL' column in your csv import file.
- Import your products using your import file by mapping Image URL field.
- Nothing else to do just validate and import. It will load product images automatically.
Do you need help?
Let's offer you the best services!
Contact us by our official channels.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.