Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
Purchase Open Qty
This module allows purchase users to identify what are the purchase orders that currently have quantities pending to invoice or to receive.
To use this module, you need to go to Purchase Orders and select the new filters in the search.
Known issues / Roadmap
- The module 'purchase_stock_picking_return_invoicing_open_qty' (OCA/account-invoicing) is a glue module that will be automatically installed in case the module 'purchase_stock_picking_return_invoicing' (OCA/account-invoicing) is also installed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Miquel Raïch <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.