Operating Unit in Purchase Ordersby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
Purchase with Operating Units
This module introduces the following features: - It introduces the operating unit to the purchase order. - The operating unit is copied to the invoice. - The operating unit is copied to the stock picking. - It implements user's security rules.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.