Purchase Request Procurementby Eficent Business and IT Consulting Services S.L. https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0 v 8.0|
Purchase Request Procurement
This module introduces the following feature: The possibility to create Purchase Requests on the basis of Procurement Orders.
To configure the product follow this steps:
- Go to a product form.
- Go to Inventory tab.
- Check the box Purchase Request along with the route Buy.
With this configuration, whenever a procurement order is created and the supply rule selected is 'Buy' the application will create a Purchase Request instead of a Purchase Order.
Recomendation: if you want to enhance your flow, you should also install purchase_request_to_rfq which allow you to create POs from purchase requests.
To use this module:
- Create a procurement for a product configured as described above.
- If the rule found for the procurement is buy, a purchase request is created for this procurement.
Note the following behaviors:
- If you Reject a purchase request all procurements related to its lines will be cancelled. And if your rules are set to propagate, all the cancellation will propagate through the chain of procurements/moves.
- If you cancel a procurement related to a purchase request, procurement will end cancelled and its link to the purchase request reset. While the related purchase request line will be cancelled but keeping the link to the procurement.
For further information, please visit:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.