Sale Order Validityby ADHOC SA http://www.adhoc.com.ar
Sales Management (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0|
Sale Order Validity
- This module adds allowes to set how many days validity the quotation is.
- By default the number of days of validity is chosen from the company.
- It is posible to modify the numbers of days only if the new number is lower than the one set in the company
- The validation date is calculated as the date the quotation was created + days validty
- If the validaty date is in the past it is not posible to validate de quotation
- A new buton is created to reset the validity date and resete the prices of every line.
To install this module, you need to:
- Just install this module
- To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Companies.
- Select a company.
- In Configuration/Sales set the validate days for this Company.
To use this module, you need to:
- You can established the quantity of days to validty the sale order.
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- ADHOC SA: Icon.
This module is maintained by the ADHOC SA.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://www.adhoc.com.ar.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.