Shipping Address on Invoiceby Piotr Cierkosz
Shipping/Delivery Address on Invoice
Shipping address is now visible on printed Invoices.
Remember to set "Display 3 fields on sales orders: customer, invoice address, delivery address" in Settings.
- Backup your Odoo
- After purchase you will receive a receipt with a link to download the module
- Extract the module and upload (place it) into your "custom modules" folder
- Restart the Odoo server
- Log in to Odoo and activate the developer mode
- Go to "Apps" tab and click "Update Apps list"
- Find the module and hit the "Install" button
- Restart Odoo
- Feel free to contact to get a tutorials on how to install modules on different systems
- Fully Supports Odoo Version 9.0 Community
- error free when working with Odoo original modules
- As there is a formula to display the field which is not a part of model in might be in conflict with external models that are using Invoice View
- Incompatibile with modules "Customer Outstanding Statement" and List Due Invoices
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.