Day-to-Day Inventory Forecast Analysisby MAC5 https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/browse?author=MAC5
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
• Sales Management (sale)
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Day-to-Day Inventory Forecast Analysis
Easiest way to create day-to-day forecast report for your inventory
- Creates a day-to-day forecast report for your inventory
- Also supported weekly and monthly forecast report for your inventory
- Knows when the stocks are coming and releasing
- Flexible rows and columns information with Product, Product Category, Internal Reference, Transaction Type, Reference, Location, Warehouse and Date
- Compatible with Odoo 9.0 Community and Enterprise Editions
Access Inventory Forecast Analysis
First, the user must be in Inventory / Manager group. Then go to Inventory > Reports > Inventory Forecast Analysis.
Then Inventory Forecast Analysis will be shown with days in column, products in row, and quantity and commulative quantity as measures. The rows and columns can be changed with Product, Internal Reference, Transaction Type, Reference, Location, Warehouse and/or Date.
Go to Inventory > Inventory Control > Products (or any Products menu).
Select the product you want to check the inventory forecast.
Click the Forecasted header information.
Then Inventory Forecast Analysis will be shown with days in column, warehouses in row, and quantity and commulative quantity as measures. The rows and columns can be changed as well if needed.
Report by Warehouse > Location
Report by Transaction Type
Report by Reference
Report by Warehouse > Transaction Type > Reference
Make sure that Administrator has the correct timezone
This module is compatible with Odoo 9.0 Community and Enterprise Editions
- [FEATURE] Supported cumulative quantity for weekly and monthly inventory forecast analysis
- [FEATURE] Additional option: picking partner
- [FIXED] Warehouse issue
- [FEATURE] Additional option: product category
- [FIXED] Company issue
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.