Stock - Manual Quant Assignmentby AvanzOSC https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Fanha Giang https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse
Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||182|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Stock - Manual Quant Assignment
This module allows you to manually change the automatic quant selection.
To use this module, you need to:
- Select a stock move or a stock picking.
- Click on the tab "Initial Demand".
- Click on the line which you need to select quants.
- Open the wizard with the button "Manual Quants".
- Select the quants to assign (reserve), then Confirm.
- Close the stock move line windows (which is popup by step 3).
- Click on the tab "Operations"
- Click on the "Recompute" to update the stock move info.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.