Warehouse Restrictionsby Techspawn Solutions http://www.techspawn.com
Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 11.0|
Warehouse and Stock Location Restriction on Users
After successful installation it will show 2 fields under User -> Preferences -> Menu Customization, Restrict Location select button and Default Warehouse Operations button.
To restrict the user to limited warehouses, admin can add allowed Warehouses under Default Warehouse Operations. This will restric the user to other warehouses.
On selecting Restrict Location option, it will add another tab Allowed Stock Locations after Preferences where the admin can add allowed Stock Location for the User.
Note : This restrictions are created using rule and access rights, so it will have no effect on the Adminstrator.
- This module will add Warehouse and Stock Location Restriction on Users
- Install the module normally like other modules.
- Add Default Warehouse Opertions and Allowed Stock Locations and you are ready to go.
- This restrictions are created using rule and access rights, so it will have no effect on the Adminstrator.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.