Show images in tree viewsby Therp BV https://github.com/OCA/Web , MONK Software https://github.com/OCA/Web , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/Web , Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://github.com/OCA/Web
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 11.0|
Display images and icons in tree view
This module defines a tree image widget, to be used with either binary fields or (function) fields of type character. Use widget='image' in your view definition. Optionally, set a height attribute. Default height is 16px.
If you use the widget with a character field, the content of the field can be any of the following:
- The absolute or relative location of an image. For example, "/<module>/static/src/img/youricon.png"
- A standard icon from the web distribution, without path or extension, For example, 'gtk-open'
- A dynamic image in a data url base 64 format. Prefix with 'data:image/png;base64,'
This module defines a new widget type for tree views columns.
Set the attribute widget=image in a field tag in a tree view. You can also set height=<height> to set the height the image will have. Note that this just sets the CSS max-height attribute, if you want to make the server return a resized, maybe to save data by making it return a smaller one or to have uniform images, use the resize="<width>,<height>" attribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Nice job...just one question
Hi, I was able to insert imagen in tree view according to the following code: What I wasn't able to do was making the image bigger, no matter what height I use. Is there anything wrong with my code? Thanks