Website Customer Support Ticketby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
Employee Directory (hr)
• Website Builder (website)
|Lines of code||1300|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
Website Customer Support Ticket Managment
This module allow to customer to send request from website support page.
* Customer can send support/maintenance/service request from website.
* Generation of unique ticket on submission and send it by email to customer and record it on backend.
* Customer can check status of all support tickets.
* Customer can search support request by support ticket number allocated to them.
* Print PDF - Support Ticket
Customer ID field is added on customer form that will allow your customer to request from website and that will be used to map your customer. Note that this module is independent from subscription/contract management.
We have created Support User and Support Manager groups under settings/users/groups to control whole process. Stages are also configurable as per your business requirements and support flow.
Support Request Stages/Workflow:
New->Assigned-> Work in Progress-> Needs More Info ->Needs Reply-> Reopened ->Solution Suggested ->Closed
- Portal/Projects/Support Requests
- Support Ticket
- Support Ticket/Configuration
- Support Ticket/Configuration/Support Stages
- Support Ticket/Support Ticket
- Support Ticket/Support Ticket/Support Requests
For more features on Website Support tickets:
Website Page To Send Support Request
Response Page After Customer Submit Above Form
Support Ticket Search - To Get Status
Customer can go to website and click on search tickets page and enter ticket number allocated to them and it will redirect them to portal to see complete status of ticket and information. We have fully used portal feature of Odoo that will allow customer to jumpo to portal and see ticket status and other information. Same time customer can send message using chatter. :)
See Customer All Tickets
If customer want to see all tickets till date then customer can go to page Show Tickets and which allow them to jump to backend portal and where customer can get all listed tickets. Customer can communiate using chatter but important thing they can not edit anything on form. !
Email will be send to customer when we receive support ticket
Support Manager - User Form
Support Manager can see all support requests and configure support stages. Support manager can also assign support request to respected department and its responsible user based on customer details.
Support User Form
Customer Portal Rights
Print PDF Report
If you need any help or want more additional features,
you may contact us through:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.