Layout & Shortcuts
Rainbow Community Theme
22.214.171.124(October 17, 2021)
- (fix) Fix menu blocking caused by client errors.
- (fix) Fix websit jump to web JS error.
126.96.36.199(August 6, 2021)
- (fix) Fix the problem that the lock screen function cannot be used after installing 'website'.
188.8.131.52(August 4, 2021)
- (fix) Refactor favorites mode,Solve the problem that the height of calendar element is 0 when you open "calendar" through the drawer menu in favorites mode.
184.108.40.206(August 1, 2021)
- (add) The drawer menu displays the application category.
220.127.116.11 (July 30, 2021)
- (add) disable user configured personal themes and use global themes.
- (add) element "o_loading" use the background color of the current theme.
- (fix) Fixed a problem where the logo was not displayed and the submenu could not be expanded in sidebar collapse mode.
- (fix) Fixed the problem of opening calendar application 0 height through drawer menu in Favorites menu mode.
- (fix) POS does not work properly.
18.104.22.168 (July 19, 2021)
- Online release
If you need to use POS, please visit the following link.
Disable user theme customization:
- Menu: Settings > System Settings
- Node: Theme settings
- ✔ "disable theme customization"
- The options displayed in the global theme.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.