Management System - Nonconformityby Savoir-faire Linux https://github.com/OCA/management-system , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/management-system
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 15.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 14.0 v 8.0 v 12.0|
Management System - Nonconformity
This module enables you to manage the nonconformities of your management system: quality (ISO9001), environment (ISO14001) or security (ISO27001).
To install this module, you need to:
- Clone the project from github on your instance
- git clone https://github.com/OCA/management-system.git
- Start odoo with the project in the addons path
Users must be added to the appropriate groups within openERP as follows: * Creators: Settings > Users > Groups > Management System / User * Responsible Persons:
Settings > Users > Groups > Management System / Approving User
As a user, go to Management System > Nonconformities and click on Create to enter the following information:
- Partner : Customer, supplier or internal personnel
- Related to: Any reference pointing to the NC (order id, project id, task id, etc.)
- Responsible: Person responsible for the NC
- Manager : Person managing the department
- Filled in by: Originator of NC report
- Origins: The source of the NC
- Procedures: Against which procedure is the NC
- Description: Evidence, reference to standards
Click on Save and then on Send for Analysis.
As an approving user, go to the newly created NC and fill in the following information in the tab named Causes and Analysis:
- Causes: Add root causes
- Analysis: Describe the result of the investigation
- Severity: Select the severity among unfounded, minor and major
- Immediate action: Create or select an immediate action if appropriate
Click on Approve and then on Send for Review.
In the Actions tab, select or create new actions by entering the following items:
- Subject: What must be done - Return to Supplier, Use As Is, Scrap, Rework, Re-grade, Repair
- Deadline: Date by which the action must be completed
- Responsible: Person in charge for implementing the action
- Type: Immediate, corrective or preventive actions or improvement opportunity
- Description: Details of the action
When the action is created, a notification is sent to the person responsible for the action.
When the action plan is reviewed (comments) and approved, each action of the plan is opened.
When all actions of the plan are done, their effectiveness must be evaluated before closing the NC.
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.