Odoo Apps Sales Conditions
In case of an issue with a thrid-party module, the customer must contact the author of the application through our claims platform. There are three ways to reach our support platform via the "Ask author for support" link:
N.B.: If no agreement has been found between parties after 15 days, either party can request the intervention of Odoo (see our refund policy for more information).
A third-party app can only be installed on Odoo.sh and on-Premise databases. Third-party applications
can NOT be installed on Online (SaaS) databases. Before the purchase of any module, it is the responsibility of
the customer to ensure that his database is hosted on a platform that allows the installation of third-party applications (Odoo.sh and On-Premise).
If you don't know on which platform you are hosted, you can contact your Odoo Sales Representative or contact the Apps support at email@example.com.
From version 13.0 onwards, each version of a third-party application is considered as a distinct product. This means
that buying an application for version 13.0 grants access to the module in version 13.0 only. Before version 13.0, all
versions of a third-party application are considered as a single product. This means that after buying an application for
version 12.0, the buyer also has access to the prior versions (11.0, 10.0, etc.) for that application. Warning! Some
versions might not be available. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that he is purchasing the suitable
version for his database.
If you want to find out which version of Odoo you are currently using, you can consult this forum post.
Odoo Apps Refund Policy
Claims are allowed within the first two months after the purchase date. The refund process is the following:
- The customer requests the author of the application for support using the dedicated button on his order page.
- The vendor has then 15 days starting this date to settle the claim, to fix the issue and/or to find an agreement.
- If no agreement has been reached between the two parties after 15 days, either party can request the intervention of Odoo, who will settle whether or not the customer should be refunded.
Every issue encountered by the customer in the two months after the purchase must be solved following the same process.
The customer will be refunded if one of the following criteria is met, and on the condition that he agrees not to use the application and to delete all of his copies:
- The issue concerns a bug that has not been fixed within the alloted time;
- The module is lacking a feature that is advertised on the app description page;
- The module does not install properly on the advertised version;
- The module infringes rules of the Vendor Apps Guidelines;
- The license of the module is wrong;
- The purchase is the result of a fraud or a stolen credit card.
The customer will not be refunded if one the following conditions is met:
- The claim concerns a new feature, that was not advertised in the description of the module, nor in the communication with the vendor;
- The module had a bug that the publisher was able to fix following the claim;
- The module works well, but is not satisfying the customer’s specific needs;
- The database of the customer is hosted on an Odoo online instance;
- The customer purchased the wrong version of the application for his database.
N.B.: Please be careful, once we issue a refund, you have 30 days to validate it/accept it.