Invoice/ Bills Workflow (Single Level)
1. When there are multiple users working in their respective scopes then it gets very important that no user invades the other users scope of work or authority. That's why workflows are designed for different forms.
2. In ODOO, only a manager can validate a document. But the issues is that the manager also gets access to configuration. So workflows are very useful when you want to assign approving authority to a specific person and at the same time you don't want him/ her to access the configuration panel.
Functionality: (After Installing the Module)
1. Option on User profile
You get an option on user's profile to allow or disallow the approving authority.
2. Button on Form
After setting some user as an approving authority, that user gets to see the approval button on the respective form.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.