POS Graph Viewby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 9.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Odoo 10 Point of Sale Extension
This module allows user to show data on graph view
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- We can see pos data graphically.
- We can easily filter data with limits and duration wise.
- We can also filter data based on start date and end date.
- We can see data in two way like bar chart and pie chart.
- We can filter top customers, selling products, selling products in which category.
- We can filter by cashiers, sales by locations, top selling locations, income by journals, profit/loss.
- When multiple records show in graph then we can zoom it.
- We can also generate PNG and JPEG file of current graph.
How to use
- Here we can see configuration for show current session report or all session report in graph view.
- When we click on current session report we can show only current session report in graph view otherwise it show all session report in graph view.
- Click Open Graph Screen button to see graphs.
- Point of sale graph module shows graphs of top customer, top product, top selling location etc...
- User can also Filter by start date, end date, limit and duration..
- Click on Pie Chart button to view Pie Chart.
- Filter By Duration.
- Filter By Data Limit (e.g. top 10 income by journal).
- Also you can generate JPEG and PNG file.
- Filter By start date and end date.
- Also you can see profit and loss based on filters.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.