Analytic Operating Unitby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Analytic Operating Unit
This module allows users to introduce into the analytic accounts the allowed operating units. Only a user will permissions to operate on the operating units indicated in an analytic account will have the rights to use it.
- Go to 'Accountung / Configuration / Analytic Accounting / Analytic Accounts' and add the accepted Operating Units to each analytic account.
Analytic accounts with no Operating Unit assigned to them will be accessible by all users with access to analytic accounts.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Jordi Ballester Alomar <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.