Create sales order from Point of Sale with Extended Featuresby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 14.0|
Odoo 10 Create sales order from Point of Sale with Extended Features
Create sales order from Point of Sale with Extended Features
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
Also check this module: Create sales order from Point of Sale
- Create Sale order from POS(Quotations, Confirm, Paid)
- Partial Payment of Sale order
- Edit Quotations
- Add or Create Shipping address and invoice address
- Add Sale order note
- View sale order with searching and filtering functionality
How to use
- Configuration to perform sale order operation from POS & Load order of last N number of days
- To create Sale order from POS and View past sale orders.
- "Create Sale Order" button appears as per the POS configuration.
- This popup appears when user creating sale order, either sale order operation is Quotations or Confirm or paid.
- Change order date, add shipping address or create new one.
- Add invoice address or create new one.
- Set note for Sale order.
- Direct link to view latest created sale order.
- Sale orders list
- User can edit Quotations, Partial or full pay of Quotations or Confirm order
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.