POS Reports (Community)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Odoo 10 POS Extension
Allows user to Print POS Reports.
- Print X Report of opened sessions
- Print Z Report of closed sessions
- Print Sales Summary Report by users
- Print PDF or Print via Thermal Printer
How to use
- Configure IP for Thermal Printer in Companies.
- Print X Report of opened sessions.
- After click on print button we can get PDF X-Report.
- Print Z Report of closed sessions.
- After click on print button we can get PDF Z-Report.
- In Sales Summary Report we have to select start date, end date and salesperson for show sales summary report.
- Here we define 'Only Summary' check box when it is true then we can see selected salesperson total data.
- And when 'Only Summary' check box is false then we can see selected salesperson individual data in report.
- When there is no any salesperson selected then it will give all salesperson data in report.
- After click on print button we can get PDF Sales Summary Report.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
How thermal printer will work in case Odoo is installed out of LAN, like for example on some public IP and whereas thermal printer as well as user's computer using Odoo or Odoo POS is in the LAN of an office ?
Testeado funciona correctamente