Odoo 10 POS Extension
Allows user to Print POS Reports.
- Print X Report of opened sessions
- Print Z Report of closed sessions
- Print Sales Summary Report by users
- Print PDF or Print via Thermal Printer
How to use
- Configure IP for Thermal Printer in Companies.
- Print X Report of opened sessions.
- After click on print button we can get PDF X-Report.
- Print Z Report of closed sessions.
- After click on print button we can get PDF Z-Report.
- In Sales Summary Report we have to select start date, end date and salesperson for show sales summary report.
- Here we define 'Only Summary' check box when it is true then we can see selected salesperson total data.
- And when 'Only Summary' check box is false then we can see selected salesperson individual data in report.
- When there is no any salesperson selected then it will give all salesperson data in report.
- After click on print button we can get PDF Sales Summary Report.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
I already checked this issue, if we configure timezone in database properly it will print time from there
wrong timezone taken for reports
Sale report quantities are wrong if you are out of UTC 0 time, for mi, takes the sale dará with 7 hours delay, so the sale report s take the 17:00 hours from yesterday to 16:59:59 current day, it is problem related to Odoo's internal clock for database records that doesn't sincronice with your current timezone
hello, can we use the printer connect on the POSBOX for the Z report ? If yes, which IP address to fill in? Thank you
je peux transférer de l'argent par western union pour obtenir le module de vente POS multi devise
Testeado funciona correctamente
Does the Z-Report has an sequential number?