Odoo 10 Sales Commission
This module allows to give commission to Sales Person.
- Easy To Manage Sales Commission.
- Give commission to Sales Person.
- Commission calculation based on Product, Product category, Sales team, Customer
- Manage the commission calculate on Order confirmation, Invoice Validation, Invoice payment.
- Manage the commission payment via Salary or Invoice.
How to use
- In Sales configuration, under the Sales commission, set the option for Commission Pay on, Commission Calculation, Commission Pay on. Based on this configuration the commission is calculate and paid.
- In Account configuration, under the Sales commission, set Account so when company pay the commission at that time commission pay from selected account.
- In Products, below the Sales commission tab, select the Job Position or Users and Commission percentage. This same configuration also available into the Customer, Product Category and Sales Team view.
- In Sale order, below the Sales commission tab, based on the Sales person and commission calculation option, commission data is calculated.
- Into Commission menu, you can see the commission's detail like user, amount, pay by etc...
- Click on the commission payment, into opened pop-up, select the user, when click the generate button it will paid the commission which is pay by 'Invoice' and make the account Journal entries.
- When module is install, into salary rule, you get new salary rule for pay the commission by Salary.
- Add this new salary rule to Salary structure, so when employee payslip is create at that time employee related user's commission amount is added into employee's salary amount.
- When the employee salary slip is generate, it will automatically added the commission amount and when confirm payslip, employee related user's commission set to 'Paid'.
- Click Print Commission summary menu, into opened pop-up, select the available options and click print button for printing the commission report.
- Here below is the user wise commission report.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
Thanks for your suggestion.
Currently this module is making journal entry directly by selection of commission lines manually. We will make automatic SUPPLIER INVOICE daily for commission lines which are pending to proceed. Of course, there will be option to create manually supplier invoice by selecting commission lines. We will update module very soon.
Missiong some features
Module doesn't automatically create supplier invoices to pay commissions. Beside this, the system that generates commission payments only permits to filter draft commission by date and user, so no way to chose a commission to pay between two different commmissions (for the same user) in the same date....