1. Produce or Retail the Specific Product
In this example, the finished product is called CAP001s. Its uom is litre. The raw material is CAP001, with gallon uom. The bill of material (BOM) is simple: 1 gallon = 3.785 litre.
2. Example Of The Finish Product
As you can see from the above screen shot of Manufacturing Orders, the Quantity To Produce field is automatically changed to 1 gallon. Under normal condition, Odoo will set the uom to 1 litre according to the uom of CAP001s. And user has to change manually. After the order is finished, the product CAP001s will increase by 3.785 litre.
Need Assistance ?If you have anything to suggest with us based on your use of this module, please let us know. We are ready to offer our support.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Great thats helpful modules
Keep it up !