Automated Execute Queryby Alfatih Ridho NT
Execute Query From Odoo Application & Running Automatically
Sometimes we need to run quick query in our application to check or update a data, but we have to do several process like entering into server and open our pgAdmin. With this module you don't have to do that anymore, you can execute query from your application now.
Execute Query Configuration
1. Enter to debug mode.
2. Go to Settings -> Technical -> Execute Query
3.Define your query, if you want to test your query, you can run it manually, just click the button run manually.
1.Running by scheduler, you can choose when this query will be executed.
2.Has 3 type query, select, update, delete.
If you choose select you can see the result of your query, if you choose update/delete you can see the return of the query success or not.
Get In touch
1. Free support for this module in case any bug.
2. If you need to develop odoo module or make custom module feel free to contact me.
3. E-mail : email@example.com
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.