Base Tier Validationby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/server-ux , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-ux
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 9.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 15.0|
Base Tier Validation
This module does not provide a functionality by itself but an abstract model to implement a validation process based on tiers on other models (e.g. purchase orders, sales orders...).
Note: To be able to use this module in a new model you will need some development.
See purchase_tier_validation as an example of implementation.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Technical > Tier Validations > Tier Definition.
- Create as many tiers as you want for any model having tier validation functionality.
Known issues / Roadmap
- In odoo v11 it would be interesting to try to take advantage of mail.activity.mixin.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Lois Rilo <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.