Delivery Carrier Categoryby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/delivery-carrier , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/delivery-carrier
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
Delivery Carrier Category
This module adds a category to delivery carriers in order to help users classifying them
Table of contents
- Go to Sales or Inventory > Configuration > Delivery > Delivery Methods Categories
- Create or Modify the existing ones by filling in a name and a unique code
- In the tree view, you can order them. The default one for new delivery methods will be the one on the top.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/delivery-carrier project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.