Disable mass mailing by defaultby Piotr Cierkosz
Disable mass mailing by default
This module set the default value of field opt-out as True. This means:
- If opt-out is checked, this contact has refused to receive emails for mass mailing and marketing campaign. Filter Available for Mass Mailing allows users to filter the partners when performing mass mailing.
- Backup your Odoo
- After purchase you will receive a receipt with a link to download the module
- Extract the module and upload (place it) into your "custom modules" folder
- Restart the Odoo server
- Log in to Odoo and activate the developer mode
- Go to "Apps" tab and click "Update Apps list"
- Find the module and hit the "Install" button
- Restart Odoo
- Feel free to contact to get a tutorials on how to install modules on different systems
- Fully Supports Odoo Version 11.0 Community
- Module tested on clean Odoo installation, no errors detected