Drop Shipping Extendedby PPTS [India] Pvt.Ltd. https://www.pptssolutions.com
Inventory Management (stock)
• Sales (sale)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
In this module Drop Shipping Extended you can change Warehouse Delivery order to Dropship(Vendor Delivery Order) and Dropship (Vendor Delivery Order) to Warehouse Delivery Order.
Configure Default Destination Location in Warehouse
In Delivery Order Under Action we can choose Create Dropship to Deliver product from Vendor./i>
Choose Boolean Fields in wizard line item.After Confirmation it will create a Purchase order for Selected Product.After Confirmation of Purchase Order and related Delivery Order Product will deliver from Vendor Location.
Instead of Delivering product from vendor,If need to deliver product from warehouse use create delivery order method under action
Choose Boolean Fields in wizard line item.After Confirmation it will create a Delivery order for Selected Product.Now the Product will be delivered from Warehouse instead of Vendor Location.
Looking for support? We are here to help you!
As an official Odoo Silver Partner, PPTS, with its 9+ years of Expertise and Experienced niche in Odoo Projects, can assist you in enhancing your business processes and work system by automating and streamlining the business functionalities through the advanced and customized latest technological solutions.
Our Odoo Services
Odoo ERP Implementation
Odoo ERP Customization
Odoo ERP Integration
Odoo ERP Migration
Odoo ERP Support
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Analytics
- Web Application Development
- Mobile Application Development
Feel free to contact us for any queries
Contact Us Now
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.