The primary purpose of this app module is to allow the user to provide a dynamic name to their PDF report for the selected model. Be it for pay slip, sales order, purchase order or any other model category you can always provide a dynamic name to those modelsâ report through âDynamic PDF Reportâ module customized by Aktiv Software.
Below listed are features of this module:
- User can provide dynamic name to the PDF reports.
- The report name can be changed from the reference of model category.
- For e.g.: - If user wants to get dynamic name for Sales order then they should click on the âSales orderâ model category to provide a dynamic name at the time of report generation.
Prerequisites before Installation
There are no prerequisites needed before the Installation of this module.
- Go to Settings
- Click on Technical Reports
- Click on Report Name
- Select the models and field name you want to get printed as a dynamic name during report generation
Selection of models and its fields for generating report could be done by simply clicking on the checkbox.
Let us consider Pay Slip model category to be printed with a Dynamic name during report generation. User can include dynamic name for the report against the Field name which is by default named as âReferenceâ
Here the user has allocated the dynamic name of report as â5013124â as provided in the reference field which is highlighted in the below image.
Finally, when the user gets the PDF report with the dynamic reference name provided for the selected model category.
You will get 30 Days free support incase any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
At AktivSoftware we offer end to end solution for Odoo services. Which includes analysis & consultation on the workflows and integration part. Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase! Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.