QWeb for email templatesby Therp BV https://github.com/OCA/social , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/social
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 8.0 v 9.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 14.0|
QWeb for email templates
This module was written to allow you to write email templates in QWeb instead of jinja2. The advantage here is that with QWeb, you can make use of inheritance and the call statement, which allows you to reuse designs and snippets in multiple templates, making your development process simpler. Furthermore, QWeb views are easier to edit with the integrated ACE editor.
To use this module, you need to:
- Select QWeb in the field Body templating engine
- Select a QWeb view to be used to render the body field
- Apart from QWeb's standard variables, you also have access to object and email_template, which are browse records of the current object and the email template in use, respectively.
Demo data contains an example on how to separate corporate identity from a template's content.
For further information, please visit:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
Do not contact contributors directly about help with questions or problems concerning this addon, but use the forum, the community mailing list, or the appropriate specialized mailinglist for help, and the bug tracker linked in Bug Tracker above for technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.