Odoo 10 Magento-1.9 Connectorby Globalteckz
Odoo 10 - Magento 1.9 Connector
Connect your Magento 1.9 website with Odoo 10 ERP software and synchronize all the data.
Magento is one of the leading Open source eCommerce CMS and widely used by many eCommerce merchants worldwide from small to Big companies, With the growth of Magento website implementation globalteckz brings you out with Odoo Magento connector where you can synchronize all the data from Magento website into Odoo and no need to go in Magento backend to handle things which can be managed from Odoo. With Odoo Magento connector by Globalteckz you get advantage of a full fledged Open source ERP software for eCommerce trading Business. Recently Magento version 2 has been released where there are changes in the API therefore we specifically crafted Odoo version 10 latest Odoo to connect with your Magento 1.9 version.
This module provides you with following features
- Creating magento stores
- Import of attribute sets from Magento to Odoo
- Import product attributes from Magento to Odoo
- Import product categories from Magento to Odoo
- Import of Products from Magento to Odoo
- Import product stocks from Magento to Odoo
- Import of customer groups from Magento to Odoo
- Import customers from Magento to Odoo
- Import taxes from Magento to Odoo
- Import orders from Magento to Odoo
- Export order status from Odoo to Magento
- Import Invoice from Magento to Odoo
- Import Shipment from Magento to Odoo
- Update Simple Type products from Odoo to Magento
- Export simple type products from Odoo to Magento
- Export customer Group from Odoo to Magento
- Export Stock / Inventory from Odoo to Magento
- Maintain Magento Logs
- Manage your own workflows
After installation Odoo 10 Magento 1.9 connector
After installation of this Odoo 10 Magento 1.9 connector module from Globalteckz you can see the menu Created on your Odoo front. Installation guide can be found after buying the module with 100% support directly with the development team.
Creating Magento Instance
After installing the module you can see there is Magento Menu created where in Magento menu you can start creating the instance
- Click on Magento instance – A form will open
- Put the name of your instance, Location, User name & password
- After putting all the information you can click on Save button.
Testing Odoo Magento Connector
- Once you click on Save button you can test your connection by clicking on Test Connector button
- If everything is added properly you will received a message on the same page Test connection Successful,
- You can proceed with the synchronization
- Creating magento stores
- Incase the connection is not successful you can correct the information added.
- After testing the connection you need to create Magento store in Odoo which will come based on the number of Magento stores you hold.
- Click on Create stores button and all the stores will be created in Odoo ERP.
Below is the image which showcase the points and steps to follow for the base set up of Odoo 10 Magento connector.
Creating Magento Shops in Odoo
You can check your Magento Shops in Odoo by clicking on – Magento Shops – in the below image we have 3 Magento shops.
Here is the screenshot of one of the store in detail
Initial Synchronization from Magento store into Odoo
After finishing with the initial store import You can initiate with initial synchronization.
For that you can go in to Magento > and click on Initial synchronization.
Here we have the list of synchronization which can be imported from Magento to Odoo and Exported from Odoo to Magento website.
Import Attribute Set - After finishing with the initial store import. You can initiate with Import Attributes set.
After clicking on “Import Attribute Set” button you can go into Attributes and sets and check all the Magento Product Attribute set imported
Here is one of the detail of Attribute set
Importing of Categories
After importing all the attributes sets you can now import the categories of your Magento Products by clicking on Import categories button
Here as you can see we have imported all the list of product categories from Magento to Odoo 10
You can click on any given categories to check the details which has been imported from Magento to Odoo
Importing Product Attributes
The next part is importing Product attributes from Magento into Odoo for that you can click on "Import Product Attributes" Button
Here you can see we have imported list of Product Attributes from Magento to Odoo
You can also check the details of Product Attributes - with Product attributes Attribute Options are also imported from Magento into Odoo
Importing Products in Odoo from Magento
After completion of Attributes and categories part you can now synchronize/import your Product details from Magento to Odoo. The first part is Import Product button which will help you to import all the products from Magento into Odoo
After importing Product you can check all the Product list imported from Magento into Odoo
You can check the details of the product by clicking on respective product. This include all the information you have kept on your Magento store products.
Attributes sets of Products
Meta information on Magento products
Special pricing part of Magento Products in Odoo
You can also set up and edit fields from Odoo for particular Magento products
Export to Magento
Images for every Magento products
The last feature is importing the images of Magento Products in Odoo for that you can click on import images button
Here you can see that images also get imported in Odoo
After importing the Product we can also import Product Stock from Magento to Odoo by clicking on "Import Stock Button"
In the below image you can see that we have imported all the inventory from Magento into Odoo.
Detailing on inventories can be found in specific product view
Exporting Stock in Magento from Odoo
You can also export the stock into Magento from Odoo by clicking on Export stock button.
The above features are standard features of Odoo 10 Magento connector incase you need something more different based on your business processes this connector is further customizable as per your business requirements
Kindly Note: This Odoo connector is compatible with Magento 1.9 and only work on Odoo version 10
1 Year 360 Free Support
Contact Us for any problem for Odoo Magento connector
You will be provided with Free support for 1 year in case any bugs or support while installing and testing the module. Free updates of modules for 1 year for the client who have purchased our connector.
Get Free Odoo Consultancy
Our team at Globalteckz is not only bound to provide support for this particular app. Incase of any other issues related to Odoo or Magento you would like to discuss feel free to connect with us via email – email@example.com. We ensure you proper Odoo Consultancy for the development of the solution.
About Globalteckz :
Globalteckz is an official Odoo partner completed more than 50+ Odoo projects across the globe. Quality is key of our coding and we follow strict rules on Odoo Standard coding ensuring every module is bug free. At GlobalTeckz we specialize in providing ERP implementation using the best of industry methodology that ensures successful ERP implementation. Be it manufacturing trading or eCommerce industry our resource thrive to make every project success for our clients.
If you feel that this module (Odoo Magento Connector) can be helpful for your business feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or raise a ticket on support
Other apps which are developed by Globalteckz
We offer Magento and Odoo customizations too incase needed
Official Odoo Partner
Odoo Support / Customisation Service
You can contact us for further Odoo Support, Odoo customisation, Odoo implementation, Odoo 3rd Party integration with any software, Odoo training, You can communicate with any mode to contact us.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
For Odoo V11 Magento connector visit: http://planet-odoo.com/2018/03/20/odoo-magento-connector-v11/
Kindly explain defferences between your product and below free product: http://odoo-magento-connector.com/