Odoo 10 HR Employee Card
This module allows to generate employee cards.
How to use
- Important step to use this module, Install font library which is required to print barcode in employee card.
- Steps to install:
1)Download fonts : http://www.reportlab.com/ftp/fonts/pfbfer.zip
2) Now put this fonts into location : /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/reportlab/fonts/(put the files)
Note : if fonts folder does not exists, create that folder and copy that fonts into it.
3) To see the preview of label install following packages:
==> sudo apt-get install python-wand
==> sudo apt-get install libmagickwand-dev
==> sudo apt-get install imagemagick
4) Restart the server
- To use barcode, employee form view, under 'HR Setting' tab, we have new field 'Card Barcode'.You can define different barcode numbers.
- In 'Employees' menu, we have menu 'Employee Card'. click on 'Print Card' menu and one pop up will open.
- Select employee(s) and no. of quantity to print employee card. user can create custom label template format and can save design template for future use.
- User need to select employee(s) and no. of quantity to print employee card(s).
- By clicking on 'Preview' button, User can see sample design label.
- By clicking on 'Save Design' button, User can save template design or user 'Update Existing Template' checkbox to save design into existing design template.
- In "Label" tab, fill appropriate data for report label formatting.
- In "Barcode" tab, fill appropriate data to print different type of barcode.If we want to use different logo into card print. we can use it.
- In "Design" tab, user can add, remove or change sequance of field(s) of employee.
- Print of Employee Card.
- Here we can see all saved template design.
- In "Barcode Print Help" tab, user can get help for print barcode.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.