HR Payroll Periodby Savoir-faire Linux https://github.com/OCA/hr , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/hr
Leave Management (hr_holidays)
• Employee Directory (hr)
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0 v 7.0|
HR Payroll Period
Adds the concept of payroll period.
The objective is not to restrict or complicate the payroll workflow. It is meant to reduce the number of clicks related to date selections and avoid mistakes.
Adds the date of payment on the payslip and payslip batch. This date is automatically filled when selecting a period.
Adds a sequence on the payslip batch name and also adds the company on the payslip batch.
Install the payroll of your localization, then install this module.
Create a fiscal year
Go to: Human Resources -> Configuration -> Payroll -> Payroll Fiscal Year
- Select a type of schedule, e.g. monthly
- Select a duration, e.g. from 2015-01-01 to 2015-12-31
- Select when the payment is done, e.g. the second day of the next period
- Click on create periods, then confirm
The first period of the year is now open and ready to be used.
Some companies have employees paid at different types of schedule. In that case, you need to create as many fiscal years as types of schedule required. The same applies in a multi-company configuration.
Create a payslip batch
Go to: Human Resources -> Payroll -> Payslip Batches
The first period of the fiscal year is already selected. You may change it if you manage multiple types of schedules.
- Click on Generate Payslips
The employees paid with the selected schedule are automatically selected.
- Click on Generate
- Confirm your payslips
- Click on Close
The payroll period is closed automatically and the next one is open.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Currently it is not possible to close the HR fiscal year before the end of the end of the last period. When implementing this feature, contracts and opened payslips should be updated with the new period assigned.
- It is not possible to use the date_range module in server tools to generate semi-monthly periods so those periods are generated as in previous versions.
- The date_range module does not allow to create a period for just one day.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- David Dufresne <email@example.com>
- Maxime Chambreuil <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pierre Lamarche <email@example.com>
- Salton Massally <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Guewen Baconnier <email@example.com>
- Jordi Ballester Alomar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <email@example.com>
- Aaron Henriquez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.