HR Worked Days From Timesheetby Savoir-faire Linux https://www.savoirfairelinux.com/ , Acysos S.L. https://www.savoirfairelinux.com/ , Eficent https://www.savoirfairelinux.com/ , Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://www.savoirfairelinux.com/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://www.savoirfairelinux.com/
Leave Management (hr_holidays)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Timesheets (hr_timesheet)
• Invoicing (account)
• Project (project)
|Lines of code||100|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 8.0 v 7.0|
HR Worked Days From Timesheet
This module allow you to automatically fill the 'Worked Days' of payslips with the information of each employee's timesheets for the payslip's period.
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 10.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/hr
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for "HR Worked Days From Timesheet" in your addons
- install the module
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to 'Payroll > Employee Payslips'.
- Open a draft payslip.
- In 'Worked Days' section click on 'Import from Timesheets' button.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- David Dufresne <email@example.com>
- Pierre Lamarche <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ignacio Ibeas <email@example.com>
- OpenSynergy Indonesia <https://opensynergy-indonesia.com>
- Lois Rilo Antelo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.