Import Sales and Purchases Order Lines from Excelby IntelliSoft Software/ODOOTECH FZE (UAE) http://www.intellisoft.sd
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Sales (sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0|
Import Sales and Purchase Order Lines from Excel
This module allows you to import sale order and purchase order line(s) from excel very easily.
- You first have to install python dependecies by runnig sudo pip install xlrd
- Import sales order lines from an excel file
- Import purchase order lines from an excel file
- Sample files are provided
- Works with Odoo Community and Enterprise
Sales Order Lines Import Example
- Fill out sales order except lines and save quotation
- Then click on Import Sale Order Lines as shown below from the Action menu:
- A wizard like the following will pop up:
- Select your excel file and make sure it is in a similar format to the sample file
provided as shown below:
Upload Your File
Then use wizard to select your file by selecting UPLOAD YOUR FILE and selecting your file and finally clicikng on IMPORT. That's it!
- The same example applies to importing purchase order lines with the exception of adding UOM,
Scheduled Date and Price to rows. For further clarification please refer
to provided sample file
- For further clarification refer to the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_U8IEhM6R8
- Please do not hesitate to contact us for any issues or further clarifications. Just drop as an
email to: email@example.com
You will get 60 days help and support (resolving any coding bugs)
At IntelliSoft Software/ODOOTECH FZE(UAE) we offer a full stack of Odoo services. This includes and is not limited to:
- Gap Analysis
- Customization on All Odoo Modules
- New Module Development
- Integration with 3rd Party Applications
- Code & Data Migration
- QA & Testing
- Bug fixing
- Functional & Technical Training
- Project Management
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.