POS Low Stock Alertby Ksolves India Pvt. Ltd. https://www.ksolves.com/
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 11.0|
POS Low Stock Alert
Make your POS session smoother than ever by keeping a close tab on the stock of your products and highlighting the ones going below the minimum quantity defined.
- Display the available quantity of all products in a POS session
- Differentiate between in stock products, the products going below the minimum quantity defined, and the out-of-stock products on the basis of colors
- In stock products’ stock is highlighted in green color
- Products who have their quantity equal to or less than the minimum quantity defined have their stock highlighted in red color
- Out-of-stock products listing is faded in translucent white with an overlay Out-of-Stock being displayed on them in the foreground
- Flexibility to restrict order even when a product is out-of-stock
- The products listing is sorted in such a way to ensure that out of stock products are always listed towards the end
Pos Setting Menu
Under Settings menu, there’s a subsection for POS Low Stock Alert app wherein you have the option of checking/unchecking two fields namely, Display Product Stock and Allow order when a product is Out-of-stock, and input the numerical value for Minimum Stock Alert.
Display Product Stock
On checking the Display Product Stock, the products available in a POS session will display their respective stock quantity on their product listing in green color.
The User can define the Minimum Stock quantity for all products in the Input field provided for Minimum Stock Alert.
Low On Stock Items
When a product’s quantity becomes equal to or goes below the minimum quantity defined, the said products stock will be highlighted in red.
Allow order when a product is out-of-stock Setting
When a product becomes out-of-stock, its product listing is faded in translucent white with an overlay Out-of-Stock being displayed on it in the foreground. This use case only occurs when you have unchecked the Allow order when a product is out-of-stock option in the POS shop settings.
Order Unavailable Item
If a POS user tries to order a quantity of a product more than the available stock quantity of the said product, then a warning message pop-up will be displayed indicating that the user is trying to order more than the available quantity.
Frequently Asked Question
Extensively Tested on Odoo Vanilla with Ubuntu OS
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.